A couple months back we posted about Sierra Nevada’s Beer Camp Across America, a contender for the largest traveling beer festival the world has ever seen. We also reported on the collaborative 12-pack the brewery created with brewing big-hitters like Allagash Brewing, Russian River, Ballast Point, and New Glarus.
Unfortunately for Austinites, the official festival tour isn’t going to make it this far south. We blame the summer heat. But that doesn’t mean we don’t get to have any Summer Camp fun!
Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden is hosting a Sierra Nevada Beer Camp event on July 26th. Festivities kick off at 12:00 PM, and include live music and a cornhole tournament complete with legit swag from Sierra Nevada for the winners.
Oh, yeah. And all 12 of the beers in the collaboration 12-pack are available on draft. Let us take a moment now to reiterate that list of brews and regain control of our faculties. Please feel free to do the same of the latter.
- Myron’s Walk Belgian-Style Pale Ale with Allagash Brewing Co
- Tater Ridge Scottish Ale with Asheville Brewers Alliance
- Electric Ray India Pale Lager with Ballast Point Brewing Co
- Maillard’s Odyssey Imperial Dark Ale with Bell’s Brewery
- Yonder Bock Tropical Maibock with Cigar City Brewing
- Torpedo Pilsner with Firestone Walker Brewing Co
- There and Back English-Style Bitter with New Glarus Brewing Co
- Double Latte Coffee milk Stout with Ninkasi Brewing Co
- CANfusion Rye Bock with Oskar Blues Brewing Co
- Yvan the Great Belgian-Style Blonde with Russian River Brewing Co
- Chico King Pale Ale with Three Floyds Brewing
- Alt Route Altbier with Victory Brewing Co
The Sierra Nevada crew responsible for the collaborations and the festival will also be on-site to chat with patrons over what we can only imagine are going to be copious numbers of pours of these incredible beers. So, pack your bags, Austin. We are going to Beer Camp!