I’m just going to say it: politics is boring. It’s just a bunch of old dudes talking about stuff that makes me fall asleep. BUT every four years, it gets a little more interesting with the election.
Now while I may not know much about things like the economy or foreign policy, I do know that beer makes all of these topics so much more interesting. So tomorrow as you [hopefully] watch the end of this election season, kick your viewing experience up a notch with this Bitch Beer approved drinking game, and let the best man win. Or whoever you’re voting for.
Take a drink/sip/
shot/chug when anyone says:
- Big Bird
- Photo ID
- George W. Bush (double down)
- Youth vote
- 47 Percent
- A Third Party candidate’s name
- It’s too close to call
- Exit polls are showing…
- You see a hologram (double down if someone talks to it)
- The reporters have to awkwardly stall for time
- A candidate gets more than 70 percent of the vote in a single state
- Someone uses a giant touch-screen map
- You see a panel of undecided voters
- Results come in for your home state (double down if doesn’t agree with whom you voted for)
- They use a split screen
Then when it’s all over, everyone should finish their drink and have a big group hug. You may not agree with each other, but you’re all still friends no matter who’s ruling the country.
And as always, drink safe, drink craft.